"reading" My Sauna/gym Shower Buddy (advice?)

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the replies to the above questions.

Based on what’s been stated, this guy is at least bi, is interested in you and is hesitant to make the first move.

Have you ever adjusted yourself in the sauna or given yourself a little tug? How did he respond?

I definitely think it’s time you showed him your hardon or at least a really good semi. Guys who are into a guy want to see his hard dick. You know this. He needs to see your cock stretched out, getting thicker and harder.

Showing him in the sauna would be ideal. Let the towel fall off your semi hard cock and then say you’re sorry, that you’ve had a problem with morning wood all morning. My money is on he’ll say it’s not a problem and will start getting hard himself. Forget about talking about the gay bar. Talk about his cock! How big it’s getting. How nice it is. If he doesn’t show interest in your cock or doesn’t get hard you’ll have your answer.

If the sauna doesn’t work because of other guys coming in and out, show him in the shower. He showers where he does so he can see you. He wants it. Let him see your semi hard cock. Let him know that it’s on the road to BIG ROCK HARD BONER and it’s his if he wants it. Again how does he respond? If he doesn’t show some wood you’ll have your answer.

All the talk about hot chicks in gay bars is BS. Just a stupid, uninformed line often repeated. “Because it’s safe in a gay bar. They don’t get hit on.” This guy is trying to act straight. It’s BS.

He is holding back. Why is he holding back? My money is on he has issues with his sexuality. We’ve all met Sauna Boy before. The most you’ll get is his cock. I seriously doubt he’s going to dinner with you. He will flake. There’s no romance to be had at this point. He wants it but is struggling. He has let the clock run out. So all you have left is sex. If you show him some wood and he doesn’t respond, you will have your answer. If he does, give him your number and tell him to text you to finish off what you started. Make sure you have the Hotels Tonight app downloaded unless you want to do it behind a bush — I doubt he’s taking you back to his place.

I don’t mean to sound harsh. Just realistic at this point. We’ve all been there at some point.

Tick tock.
LOL....yes a little harsh my friend...but I do tend to agree with you......the "crush" is interested...but needs a solid "push" to get some action from him......show him your hardon and go from there.....

Reactions: Gj816

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My crush and I are getting on just wonderfully. On Monday, he was in the sauna with his roommate and the first question out of his mouth was "How was the gay club?" :emoji_upside_down: I told him it was cool and his roomie asked if I got hit on and offered free drinks. If the roomie wasn't there, I would have gotten no holds barred in my description, but I'll just save that for dinner. ;)

I came to the sauna later than usual yesterday and he was stretching by the door in all his glory, which was a wonderful sight. Again, he's 6'5"/1,95m and wonderfully fit. I saw his perineum/taint for the first time, which was much hairier than I expected lol, and I also noticed that he actually didn't shave his balls at all; just his bush. Kinda weird lol. Even though he bends over a lot, I've never been able to see his hole (which is what I most want to see and give him the rimjob of his life) as his butt is small but firm, so it doesn't spread on its own...you guys know what I mean!

He stayed and chatted much longer than he normally does. He asked again if we're still on for dinner ("of course!") and how "sucky" it'll be not having me around in the gym anymore in a weeks' time, but we mostly talked about his current and summer med school activities.

I gave him my highly coveted parking pass to use on campus in my absence the next couple of days, and as I mentioned before, I'll give it to him to use for the summer. That may be my gateway for wrapping up this season finale next week that some of you correctly identified - and yes, if I play my cards right and we do solidify a friendship, I will do everything possible to make sure there's a Season Two.

One thing I would like to note (again): I work and study at the same institution where my gym is. I'm not the most prudish person, but I'm curious to know if some of you guys would do the very things you suggest/recommend at your place of employment?!

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes you just have to let the slut in you out. Well at least I do. And when I have it's been some of the most intense, uninhibited, animalistic sex I've had. Not planned just acting on a whim, going with the flow.

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
My crush and I are getting on just wonderfully. On Monday, he was in the sauna with his roommate and the first question out of his mouth was "How was the gay club?" :emoji_upside_down: I told him it was cool and his roomie asked if I got hit on and offered free drinks. If the roomie wasn't there, I would have gotten no holds barred in my description, but I'll just save that for dinner. ;)

I came to the sauna later than usual yesterday and he was stretching by the door in all his glory, which was a wonderful sight. Again, he's 6'5"/1,95m and wonderfully fit. I saw his perineum/taint for the first time, which was much hairier than I expected lol, and I also noticed that he actually didn't shave his balls at all; just his bush. Kinda weird lol. Even though he bends over a lot, I've never been able to see his hole (which is what I most want to see and give him the rimjob of his life) as his butt is small but firm, so it doesn't spread on its own...you guys know what I mean!

He stayed and chatted much longer than he normally does. He asked again if we're still on for dinner ("of course!") and how "sucky" it'll be not having me around in the gym anymore in a weeks' time, but we mostly talked about his current and summer med school activities.

I gave him my highly coveted parking pass to use on campus in my absence the next couple of days, and as I mentioned before, I'll give it to him to use for the summer. That may be my gateway for wrapping up this season finale next week that some of you correctly identified - and yes, if I play my cards right and we do solidify a friendship, I will do everything possible to make sure there's a Season Two.

One thing I would like to note (again): I work and study at the same institution where my gym is. I'm not the most prudish person, but I'm curious to know if some of you guys would do the very things you suggest/recommend at your place of employment?!

A few thoughts...

1. 6’5” is pretty hot! I’m a sucker for tall guys. Use imagine those legs around you while you’re fucking him

2. He has a bizarre manscaping routine. He shaves his bush smooth but leaves his balls scruffy. Shaved balls are the best!

3. Gym Crush must have been doing some serious stretches for you to see his taint! Taints are often overlooked. I like them. Mine is super sensitive and like my nipples is wired to my cock

4. I get that you need/want to be cautious. But Gym Crush is playing in a middle ground. You could be wasting your time. Just show him your full hardon in the shower. If he doesn’t react positively to that, write him off

5. I wonder if he’s playing you for your parking pass

6. I do NOT want to hear that this ends next week with you passing him a note — Do you like me? Check Yes or No.

:)

We’re pulling for you!

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A few thoughts...

1. 6’5” is pretty hot! I’m a sucker for tall guys. Use imagine those legs around you while you’re fucking him

2. He has a bizarre manscaping routine. He shaves his bush smooth but leaves his balls scruffy. Shaved balls are the best!

3. Gym Crush must have been doing some serious stretches for you to see his taint! Taints are often overlooked. I like them. Mine is super sensitive and like my nipples is wired to my cock

4. I get that you need/want to be cautious. But Gym Crush is playing in a middle ground. You could be wasting your time. Just show him your full hardon in the shower. If he doesn’t react positively to that, write him off

5. I wonder if he’s playing you for your parking pass

6. I do NOT want to hear that this ends next week with you passing him a note — Do you like me? Check Yes or No.

:)

We’re pulling for you!
1. I've had MANY dreams about those legs. And he is ALL legs (short torso, long legs).

2. Indeed!

3. I actually saw the taint because he was sitting awkwardly. So I could see the full the glory and entirety of his man bits.

4. I personally don't see it as wasting my time because there isn't anyone else I'm interested in giving my attention to, and all things considered, it's not a loss for me if nothing happens. I see it as a fun escapade. His intentions could be the complete opposite of mine as far as I know. Perhaps I'll know by the end of next week.

5. Last week was the first time I mentioned the parking pass, so that's a very recent component of our interaction, which hasn't changed since, so I doubt it. But again, maybe; only he knows.

6. The note would read "Can I fuck you, or would you prefer to fuck me?" :p

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
@MarcoJock and @walkies The pic is a recent addition to my profile.

@sunandfun There wasn't anyone else in the sauna when he was stretching, and he actually stopped when I came in. I have seen him stretch before, long before we started talking. A lot of guys will stretch in the sauna in they're solo, but will stop when someone else comes in. It's a small space (you can only fit about 8 guys seated comfortably), so I think we all do it out of consideration for everyone else.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@MarcoJock and @walkies The pic is a recent addition to my profile.

@sunandfun There wasn't anyone else in the sauna when he was stretching, and he actually stopped when I came in. I have seen him stretch before, long before we started talking. A lot of guys will stretch in the sauna in they're solo, but will stop when someone else comes in. It's a small space (you can only fit about 8 guys seated comfortably), so I think we all do it out of consideration for everyone else.

Wow, LOVE the pic. I will hang with you in the sauna anytime!!!

Reactions: Saint Raphael

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
Well! This just became even more interesting (and kinda savage)!

• We do have a restaurant picked out; I was the one who recommended it.
  • We had a date set which I had to cancel due to my surgery. We rescheduled for next Sunday (May 19th), barring that I'm moderately recovered from the next phase of my procedure on Wednesday.
  • I have a car (it's my transportation to/from work as I'm off the Metro grid).
  • I work full time, so hotel expenses aren't as issue.
  • If action went down in the sauna, I could totally see him not reciprocating. I think it'd be a different story somewhere more private.

Did you guys go out? If so, how was it? What happened? If not, did you reschedule?